About Providence Roofing, Trusted Roofer in South Walton County, Niceville, Destin and Panama City Florida.
Providence Roofing is family-owned and operated right here in Niceville, FL. and South Walton County. Since our company opened its doors in 2005, we have treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
At Providence Roofing we hold high standard for our workmanship to ensure our customer are delighted with the results.
- Providence Roofing was founded on basic yet forgotten principles like returning phone calls, showing up on time, presenting a detailed estimate, performing a quality installation and listening to and educating the customer so he or she can make the best decision.
- Experience in five different states including south Florida and Miami/Dade code which is known to be the toughest roofing codes in the United States. Other states include: Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas. This type of experience not only exposes a wide variety of roofing systems and codes, but also a wide variety of climates as well. All of which have helped shape the roofing company we are today.
- Educated in all types of residential and commercial roofing including: Asphalt shingles, metal, tile, wood shakes, composites, coatings, and commercial flat including single ply (TPO and PVC), Built up including “Hot Mopped” and modified bitumen.
- Properly insured with worker’s comp. and general liability Insurance.
- We want to make you 100% happy not only so we can sleep at night, but so you will tell your friends and neighbors. We do this by only hiring top quality personnel who have a high level of caring for the customer and are proud to deliver a quality product.
Thanks for considering us as your contractor. I hope we can make you another proud customer.
Essential Services we provide :
Ventilation is probably the most overlooked element by building managers and roofers alike. However, this small detail can greatly improve the life of a roof. Should the roof system fail and have a small leak, there is a way for that moisture to escape as quickly as possible. It also prevents large bubbles particularly in built-up roofing. Ventilation is how your roof breathes in the hot and cold months and allows moisture to escape preventing mold in humid climates. Let us design a roof ventilation system that is right for your building and the roofing system you’re using.
White versus a black asphalt roof can result in a much cooler roofing system. “I’ve seen a white “cool roof” up to 90 degrees cooler on a summer day!”Installing a “cool roof” system can not only prolong the life of the roof, but can safe a tremendous amount of money in cooling costs and HVAC wear and tear. In short, a cool roof system refers to an energy efficient roof. A cool roof reflects and emits the sun’s heat back to the sky instead of transferring it to the building below. “Coolness” is measured by two properties, solar reflectance and thermal emittance. Both properties are measured from 0 to 1 and the higher the value, the “cooler” the roof.
It is imperative that every low slope roof has adequate drainage in the form of a slight roof or insulation slope, drains, or scuppers. There should not be any ponding water on a low slope roof 48 hours after a rain. If there is then your roof is very susceptible to failing earlier than expected. This also leaves room for algae to grow and even foliage on top of your roof. A ¼” slope is recommended for every linear foot of roof to perform positive drainage that meets most manufacturers’ specifications. “Cool Roof” Systems.
Remember the saying an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Nowhere is that saying truer than in commercial roofing .If you don’t have a maintenance and inspection plan in place for your commercial roof you could be costing yourself loads of cash that may have been prevented for very minimal costs. Call us and set up a consultation. We would be glad to customize a maintenance and inspection system for your roof.Roof Ventilation.